The CommonSpot is seeking new members who can help with daily tasks in exchange for a desk and free access to the office space, amenities, and a community of happy coworkers.
The ideal work trade candidate is someone with an existing job that they can do from the CommonSpot. As a work trade member, you enjoy 24/7 access to the CommonSpot space and its many offerings. In return, you contribute an agreed upon amount of time (typically 5 hours per week) toward a CommonSpot task area.
Below are the positions we have available and their corresponding tasks. If you have skills in one or more of these areas, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about your prior work experience and why you would like to be a part of the CommonSpot family (resume optional).
- Greeting newcomers, answering questions, and giving tours
- Scheduling conference rooms and responding to email or phone reservations
- Tidying the space, watering plants, and minor cleaning
- Accepting and recording payments and receiving mail
- Opening or closing the space when needed
- Creating and updating CommonSpot design materials
- Ordering and stocking reprints of materials as needed
- Developing new branding concepts
- Engaging people through social media around CommonSpot opportunities
- Developing creative strategies for marketing the CommonSpot
- Posting news to the CommonSpot blog
- Organizing and updating finances
- Ensuring proper record keeping
- Improving tracking systems
We look forward to coworking with you!